Some of my favorite outfit inspiration comes during the winter months. There are plenty of opportunities to layer on chunky knits, bold plaid, and my personal favorite, cozy peacoats. December fashion not only means stylishly bundling up, but also breaking out the sequins and dresses for holiday party season. The holidays are in full swing so if you’re in the market for pieces that are merry and bright, you’ve come to the right place.
1.Wearing long coat pattern with leather leggings with oxford shoes will make you warm and looks stylish
- Here’s steal Victoria Beckham style, she’s looking gorgeous with oversized turtle neck sweater and Burberry pants. Don’t forget to bring your clutch and pair with chunky heels
- Wearing beanie hat for make your head keepin’ warm. Mix with long coat and ripped denim jeans to make a rock style!
- Fur jacket will make you looks stunning and warm at the same time! Added a sunglassess and a black boots for casual looks!
- Wear a white sweater and tweed flapped skirt for a vintage look. Pair with quilted black sling bag and ankle socks!
- Wearing a big printed long dress, and fur clutch, gold watch and heels will make you looks outstanding!
- Midi skirt for December style? Why not you can keepin’ wam with suede jacket and layered skirt!
- Pajamas suit for December style will looks gorgeous. Choose monochrome color and floral pattern, added a red bag for make a brighten looks, mix with flat shoes to make you comfy!
- Animal printed fur long coat will make you looks stylish! Paired with sweatshirt and leather pants and Gucci boots!
- Here’s another sporty style with animal prints long coat, paired with jogger pants and running sneakers!
- Paired long boots with mesh long dress will make you looks feminine and chic!
- Let’s steal this preppy looks, mix a t-shirt with plaid blazer and pants, add a flatform shoes and clutch!
So there are my top 12 favorite style tips and tricks for the month of December. Who knows, you might even find something to put on your Christmas list this year.